Saturday, August 25, 2007

Should consumer know how many beer calories and wine calories are in each drink and in each brand?


I’d say absolutely. More information about the alcoholic drinks we are drinking can not hurt us, rather people will think twice before they open up a new can or pour another glass and forget about their wine calories in take.


A few weeks back the Alcohol Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) decided that we as consumers have a right to know what each serving contains. “The notice calls for the alcohol industry to provide American consumers with detailed product information including alcohol content, the amount of alcohol per serving, macronutrients such as carbohydrates and calories in all beer, wine and spirits.”


I always like reading the label to see what we drink and eat just to see what is that I’m putting in my body. Even though sometimes I don’t exactly know what that is what is written on the label:). Maybe that is because English is not my first language and I’m sure you have figured that out my sentence structure already:). However, I love writing here and I recommend for you to go and check out this article in detail in yahoo biz section and see how soon we can see the stats for wine calories and beer calories in our drinks. This is the link right here http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070731/nytu065.html?.v=96

What do you think, would you be happy to have that information at you finger tips when enjoying you favorite glass of wine while wanting to maintain or lose some weight? Leave me your opinion. Thanks.

No comments: